Shipping information & Return Policy
Shipping & Delivery
Calculating when your order will arrive is easy! It depends on where you are and what you buy.
We use the best shipping companies for delivery accordingly (such as DHL, EMS, UPS, E-Packet, etc) to reduce package loss / damage rate.Before your order is shipped, EinCar.com has to process your order and put all your items through our strictShipping and Delivery is the charge for Internet order processing, item selection, packaging, transport and handling. Delivery times are not guaranteed, but are our best approximation and will vary from different methods and location. Shipping and Delivery is subject to change and will be determined at the time of order.
Shipping Methods Standard Economy Express Delivery Time 5 to 10 Business Days 10 to 25 business Days 3 to 5 Business Days
Returns & Replacements
We want you to be completely happy with your order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your timely return of unused or defective merchandise. Used merchandise cannot be returned unless defective. Returned merchandise should include the original packaging and be in the same condition as when it was received. A restock fee may apply.
Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receipt of merchandise. The Return and Cancellation Policies below were written to accommodate customer’s needs and also to address the specific nature of our merchandise. If you still have any questions about our policy, please feel free to visit Contact Us page for support.
1, Cancellation Policy
All products cancelled before shipping will be eligible for a full refund. After we ship out your package, the order can no longer be cancelled, since we are unable to stop the package.
2, Return Policy
All returned items must be in brand-new condition, unused and with original tags and packaging. Requests to return items due to quality issues, damage during shipping, color/style/size error or allergic reaction from use must be accompanied by photos or other evidence that clearly shows the problem with the item received. We reserve the right to charge a handling fee on all items returned for other reasons.Our Customer Service representatives determine eligibility for refunds and exchanges once customers have contacted us and explained their reason for return. Returning packages without prior approval from Customer Service will halt or delay your return.
-If we shipped you the wrong item:
You have the following option within 7 days after you receive the package: 1) exchanging it for the correct item, or 2) returning it for a full refund. Customers must confirm their eligibility for an exchange or return with Customer Service before sending items back.
-If we shipped you an item in the wrong color:
You are eligible for a full refund within 7 days of receiving your package. (Perceived color difference due to the display settings of your computer monitor are not grounds for a refund.).
-If we shipped you a defective item:
You are eligible for a refund or exchange with 7days of receiving your order.
- If you aren’t satisfied with products without any quality issue:
You may be eligible for a return or exchange depending on your situation and the type of item involved.
Electronics: Products with quality issues are eligible for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery to the customer, once Customer Service has confirmed the product was not damaged on purpose. When requesting the refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service with photographs clearly showing any issues related to manufacturing, include malfunctioning buttons and damage to the motherboard, screen or accessories
Products without quality issue are eligible for a refund of 70% of the item's price within 7 days of receiving your order. The remaining 30% will be kept as the paid shipping fee & restocking fee . The price of any items or accessories lost during the return process will also be deducted from the refund.
3, Return Process
1) If you choose to return your order you should Contact Customer Service within 30 days of your order's shipment. Include an explanation and photographs documenting the reason for the return. Returns will not be accepted if without prior approval from Customer Service.
2) Once Customer Service has approved your request, please send the item and the completed Product Return Form back to us as soon as possible. After return, please give us a tracking code.
3) Once received at our facility, your return will be processed in 3 to 5 business days. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to two billing cycles for it to be credited to your account. Items returned in unacceptable condition will not be processed as refunds and will be shipped back to you.
4) We refund or send a replacement after we receive your returned package.